Emiltonia is the medical direction app allowing tracking newborns’ development via connected devices through Bluetooth and obtaining statistics for both – midwives and parents, with the option to compare data of individual chart data with the WHO Graph in order to identify the deviations from the norm.
KEY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY:
Swift Kotlin Ruby on Rails PostgreSQL DO Rest API
- Creating separate clinics and the related staff (by
- Logging all actions in the admin panel.
- Full app control via admin panel: users, weighing data per each hilde, database, logs per each action and per the related clinic.
- Work with 2 types of Bluetooth scales.
- View statistics of the child development in comparison with the corresponding data of the World Health Organization on a chart.
- Shared access to a child’s card with relatives and midwives.
- Access management system to children’s card.
- Manage and set up the required type of the