TaxiKey is a huge system of sharing orders between taxi parks. The apps-part built on ‘like Uber’ principle of apps for both – drivers and for the customers.
KEY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY:
- 2 types of users: driver and passenger.
- Verification of a mobile number via Twilio.
- Creating separate taxi fleets and the related staff.
- Tracking the user location.
- Working with the Google maps and plotting routes on maps (from driver to passenger to the endpoint of the route).
- A complicated system of push-notifications.
- Dividing locations onto zones.
- Switching drivers between zones.
- The booking option from admin.
- Uninterrupted update of the orders and their data between the apps and server via the sockets system.
- The option of creating orders from both – admin and customer.
- Optimized system of orders providing from administrator to driver.
- Payment integration: by cash and via credit/debit cards.
- Rating system.
- Earning report system.
- Trips history info.
- Chat functionality.
- Branchy structure of admin panels (Main admin panel, taxi fleets, etc.)