Mobile Developer Android
Done IT announces a vacancy Mobile developer of Android, not lower than Middle, to expand our team. Our company delivers high-quality software products and provides long-term cooperation with employees and customers. If you are an active person who cares about the quality of the product, we will be happy to discuss the terms of cooperation with you!
Required work experience: 3–6 years
- Commercial experience in developing native or hybrid applications for at least 2 years;
- Understanding the features of the Android platform;
- Knowledge of OOP, MVP and other design patterns;
- Experience in using popular mobile frameworks and various libraries (graphics, media, push notifications, etc);
- XML / JSON, understanding of the work of web services;
- Work with layouts (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma);
- Experience in successfully placing applications in the marketplace;
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading documentation.
- Established management, detailed terms of reference, clear tasks;
- Interesting projects that will help to pump skills;
- Work in a team of experienced professionals;
- Flexible schedule;
- Decent salary without delay (based on interview results);
- Training at the expense of the company.