Ruby on Rails developer
Done IT announces a Ruby on Rails developer vacancy to expand our team. Our company supplies high-quality software products. Ready to take an employee with little experience. If you are an active person who cares about the quality of the product, we will be happy to cooperate with you!
Required work experience: 1–3 years
- Experience in a similar position from 1 year;
- Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails;
- Experience in developing APIs for mobile devices;
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading documentation;
- The desire to work and develop.
- Established management, detailed terms of reference, clear tasks;
- Interesting projects that will help to pump skills;
- Work in a team of experienced professionals;
- Flexible schedule;
- Decent salary without delay (based on interview results);
- Training at the expense of the company.